'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' praised for lack of obvious product placement

Article: 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' has no PPL controversies... "If this was on public broadcast, they'd be eating hongsam while staying late at work"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+2,272, -12] A drama without any forced PPL makes it a joy to watch ^^

2. [+291, -11] There's no debate about it, I will watch 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' over any other drama. Youngwoo is a cure-all!

3. [+266, -7] PPL not only disrupts the flow of the drama but makes me scoff in disbelief, especially when it's forced in a scene that's supposed to be sad or relatable.

4. [+268, -11] Park Eun Bin is truly the bluechip these days

5. [+150, -4] I have spotted frequent placements of 'Icis' water bottles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but none of the PPL feels forced

6. [+131, -0] I'm totally fine with PPL where it's just the brand being flashed on the screen but I can't stand it when characters are forced to say cheesy lines like "you have to try this, you'll feel the energy right away" or "this lipstick looks so good on me"

7. [+85, -0] This drama is like a spring day's sunlight

8. [+83, -1] The best PPL in this drama is kimbap. I crave kimbap every time I watch it.

9. [+45, -1] I'm just glad none of the characters are slathering 'Kahi' on themselves for once

10. [+32, -2] Only 16 episodes... I wish they'd extend it to 60. I want to watch it all year long ㅋㅋ

11. [+29, -0] It always made me laugh in other dramas when the characters whip out their 'Kahi' balms in the middle of a serious situation

12. [+23, -0] If this drama was on a public broadcast channel, they'd stop in the middle of a trial for a character to be like "It's hard, huh? Here, have a hongsam stick", while another character's like "Ah! I've been so nervous, my lips are so chapped..." and randomly start putting on lipstick.

13. [+23, -2] Honestly, seeing any PPL lately just makes me hate that product now

14. [+21, -0] So sick of dramas featuring the multi-balm

15. [+21, -0] This is the one drama I've been keeping up with for the first time in years. I've been rewatching every episode twice. I'm so impressed that we are able to get a drama of this quality in this day and age. I didn't even realize that there wasn't blatant PPL in this... and now I'm touched once again.

16. [+11, -0] So glad that we don't have any scenes like Woo Youngwoo looking at herself in the mirror while putting on some random stick balm make up;;;;;;;;

-