Aespa's Giselle's aunt is Lee Soo Man's girlfriend?

Video: Giselle is the least popular member of Aespa (got in through unbelievable connections)

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+420] What I find so mysterious is where exactly Aespa is getting all their popularity from. Who ordered 1.6 million pre-orders? From Kwangya?

2. [+244] Nepotism even in the idol industry needs to be taken out by the roots! Giselle OUT!!

3. [+209] Lamy should've been the one to debut...

4. [+117] I can't believe even a company as big as SM is debuting kids through connections like this. It's not fair to the other trainees who work hard and build up years of experience just for them to be shoved aside for someone like her.

5. [+316] What I'll never understand are the people who buy her Bubble subscriptions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she has no looks or skills, she got in purely through connections so it's basically like paying to chat with a normal person

6. [+49] Can't they just kick Giselle and Ningning out and add in a few more Rookies members..? Red Velvet randomly added Yeri and hasn't run into any issues so why not... though I knew the chances of that are zero ㅋㅋㅋ Karina and Winter make me wanna join the fandom and then the other two throw me back out ㅠ

7. [+29] I guess I can understand why I always felt like something was off about Aespa. I wondered how Giselle could always be acting up like that but I never imagined it'd be thanks to her connections with Lee Soo Man's girlfriend;;

8. [+21] I'm usually supportive of the least popular member in groups because I feel bad for them but Giselle is so terrible that I just can't. Not only is she uglier than the other three but she's also not talented like Winter is and can't dance for crap either. At least Ningning can scream out some high notes ㅋㅋㅋ there's a reason Giselle only sold 10,000 copies...

9. [+62] Honestly, if you went up to anyone and told them that they looked like Giselle, they'd be offended. People would be happy to hear that they look like Winter or Karina.

10. [+21] Giselle does have a lot of controversies... from the suicide comment to everything else, sigh. Her dancing skills are the most lacking, too.

11. [+219] I heard the reason Aespa became models for Givenchy is because of Lee Soo Man's girlfriend as well. His girlfriend gets invited to all of Givenchy's VIP events, which you can find on her Instagram.

12. [+13] Fine, being ugly isn't fair to criticize her over since she was born like that and it can't be helped but what about her singing and dancing skills? How is she shameless enough to never improve...? She's the worst singer and dancer in the team and drums up all these controversies from the suicide comment to discriminating against black people... ㅋㅋ No matter how much I try to view her positively, I just can't.

13. [+113] Would've been better to just debut Aespa as Karina and Winter. No controversies, no lack of talent.

14. [+227] I guess it wasn't just her face that looks like Chung Yoora ㅠㅠ

15. [+128] Suddenly it all makes sense now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. [+24] Her aunt is prettier than her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is Lee Soo Man being blackmailed by the girlfriend or something

17. [+121] Soo Man's girlfriend is prettier than Giselle ㅋ

18. [+49] I'm less fond of Ningning...

-