Soyeon opens up about leading (G)I-DLE after Soojin's exit

Video: Jun Soyeon's reply when asked if she feels bad that Soojin had to leave (G)I-dle

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+820] Jun Soyeon is really like no other we've seen

2. [+614] It really does feel like the group has been reborn into something new after Seo Soojin left... Their dancing skills have improved so much as well, they look daebak

3. [+396] Even Seo Soojin voluntarily left, why isn't Garam leaving. Instead she's on hiatus "healing her hurt"...

4. [+478] Even to a non-fan, it was obvious that the group prepared really hard for their comeback

5. [+421] I always thought of Seo Soojin as a member who could never be replaced but Seo Soojin totally proved everyone wrong.. and I respect her so much for that

6. [+271] I'm sure Jun Soyeon is under so much pressure and responsibility as the leader so I think it's amazing that she continues to grow every time she comes back. She's not just the leader of the group but the group's producer. She manages to portray the group's identity through writing and composing their songs. She seems to know better than anyone else what the group's identity is and where their path lies in the future. Fighting to this group.

7. [+247] Their concept was daebak and it was great to see that each of the members worked so hard to grow and learn! Fighting!! Let's keep it up 💜

8. [+69] As a non-fan, I only ever knew Soyeon and Soojin in the group, so 'Tomboy' always felt less impactful because it seemed like a main component of the concept was missing without Soojin. But the new 'Tomboy' showed so much impact by each of the members, and it's what made me join their fandom ã… ã… 

9. [+71] SNSD was 9 but are 8 now. Winner, too. Successful groups will be successful regardless of members. One thing they all have in common is that all of the remaining members are charming enough to carry on.

10. [+86] I think the group coming down to 5 members showcases the members' individual uniqueness. Sometimes it's not about how many members you have but about how all of you synergize and Jun Soyeon is great at holding center. I'm glad their comeback did well, and I hope they all find strength.

11. [+147] When they were promoting 'Tomboy', I never once thought of Seo Soojin...

12. [+51] Their new album concept fits them so well... and I honestly couldn't feel Seo Soojin's absence

13. [+197] The current members are just perfect for 'Tomboy' and 'My Bag'

14. [+107] I think their identity as a group has become clearer since she left

15. [+122] They have no reason to miss her since 'Tomboy' did so much better than ever

-