Netflix confirms the return of 'Squid Game' with Kihoon and the Front Man

Article: Netflix confirms 'Squid Game' season 2... Kihoon and Front Man to return

Source: Han + ZDNet Korea via Naver

1. [+195, -3] Even if it takes longer to produce, I hope that they make sure that the quality is up there

2. [+127, -2] It was such a super hit that I imagine it must be difficult to follow up with a second season... I wonder how it'll do

3. [+56, -7] I don't know that it will do as well as the first

4. [+39, -1] I'm sure Netflix would've done anything for a second season. They cashed out hard with the show.

5. [+27, -6] Wishing them good luck with another hit. Hope they can show the world what Korean dramas are made of ^^

6. [+7, -0] I wonder what games are next? Cat's cradle, rubber bands...

7. [+4, -0] Something like playing hide n seek to the death would be really fun

8. [+3, -0] So gory though

9. [+2, -0] There are so many more games left for them to cover... Dongdaemun, dodgeball, jegichagi, hide n seek, ddangddamukgi, a ton

10. [+2, -0] I bet there will be yutnori

11. [+2, -1] I still haven't seen a series as thrilling as 'Squid Game' yet. I remember staying up all night to finish it, and I still think of it to this day. Lee Jung Jae played his character so well and all of the characters were portrayed so perfectly. The soundtrack was also so goosebump-inducing... I know it will be hard for the next season to live up to the first but I still have high hopes for it.

12. [+1, -0] Can't imagine the pressure...


-