Melon chart loses digital music credibility after being dethroned by YouTube

 Article: YouTube takes the lead for music listeners but Melon is holding strong

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+622, -37] The Melon Top 100 has been a mess ever since Im Young Woong started charting on it..

2. [+244, -4] I don't trust any digital music site anymore ㅋㅋ they're all filled with trot songs or nugu male idol group songs

3. [+207, -27] Please get rid of Im Young Woong's songs

4. [+108, -19] Who even listens on Melon anymore? It's been a while since I've switched over to YouTube...

5. [+50, -9] I finally canceled my Melon membership after 13 years ㅋ

6. [+16, -0] The whole reason I left Melon is because of their messed up charts ㅋㅋㅋ their charts are filled with nothing but idol songs, trot songs, or 'Show Me the Money'

7. [+11, -0] Who even cares what's top on the charts when listening to music????

8. [+11, -2] I signed up for YouTube premium and I've been enjoying it for the music

9. [+9, -1] Melon's a waste of money. I really wish they'd take Im Young Woong off of the charts. I switched over to YouTube because I got sick of Im Young Woong all over Melon's charts.

10. [+9, -2] Who even cares about charts anymore? We all go listen to playlists or whatever a DJ has picked out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the charts are filled with Im Young Woong or nugu rappers anyway

11. [+7, -1] I can't f*cking stand Im Young Woong so I left for Spotify

12. [+6, -0] I haven't trusted Melon's charts in ages

-