YouTuber Kkuming passes away from cancer

Article: "Goodbye everyone" 23 year old YouTuber Kkuming passes away from ovarian cancer two years after diagnosis

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+623, -1] May she rest in peace

2. [+235, -3] May she rest in peace. It must've been so hard to have to accept death at such a young age. I sincerely hope that she's able to be reborn again into a new life that allows her to achieve all that she wants to ㅜㅠ

3. [+60, -1] This is so sad, I hope she is happy in heaven

4. [+40, -1] Rest in peace

5. [+10, -0] Everyone knows and lives with the fear of death but for a 23 year old to be facing terminal cancer, to still accept it and vow to overcome it, to still have so much hope makes me so upset... Most people in such a situation would want to give up and do nothing... May she rest in peace...

6. [+5, -0] It broke my heart to watch her accept her death without fear or anger.. I can't imagine what she must've been really feeling on the inside. May she rest in peace.

7. [+5, -0] If only we could all die in the order that we were born. Her poor parents... I hope that she is no longer hurting where she has gone and only has happy days. May she rest in peace.

8. [+4, -0] I normally only write hate comments and it makes me shy to type this but... may she rest in peace

9. [+4, -0] Breaks my heart... may she walk a healthy flower path in her next life

10. [+3, -0] If there is a next life, I hope that she is happy, not ill, and able to experience all that she couldn't in this life... may she rest in peace

-