Treasure to temporarily promote as 10 with two members on leave

Article: Treasure reps, "Bang Yedam to focus on studying music, Mashiho to take a break, promoting as 10 temporarily"

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+132] I'm fine with Mashiho needing a break for health reasons but I really don't understand Bang Yedam. How much music is he actually studying that he can't even participate in promos for the time being??? I'll support whatever they choose but this is a bit disappointing....
- [+20] It makes me worried because it sounds like they're setting up the frame work for him leaving ㅠ

2. [+75] They already have long hiatuses between comebacks but leaving promos to study music only two years in? That's a bit disappointing ㅠㅠ
- [+11] I think there's more to it than just 'studying music' but YG is choosing to spin it this way..

3. [+16] As if their comebacks weren't already taking long enough 😢

4. [+1] It's only been 25 days for me since I joined the fandom and I just hope... he's not leaving the group. YG better cut it with this 'studying music' crap and do whatever it takes to keep a music prodigy like him on board.

5. [+4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "studying music" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Studying music...??

7. Huh..?

8. And what load of bull is this.. what do they mean by studying music?

9. What's going on...

10. What's happening with Treasure? 

11. I wonder if this is happening because 'Darari' did so well...

-