Kim Chaewon and Winter are lookalikes?

Article: International K-Pop fans think Le Sserafim's Chaewon and Aespa's Winter are lookalikes

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+268] Not at all

2. [+197] ? They don't look alike at all

3. [+45] They don't, but they're both really pretty... ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

4. [+31] They're both pretty but I think they have similar vibes, they don't look alike at all to me.. Chaewon has roundish features whereas Winter is more angular and sharp looking

5. [+29] They do have a similar vibe going on

6. [+20] Winter is just so pretty

7. [+13] Chaewon is roundish, like more of the IU type? Winter is sharp, more Lee Yoo Young-ish. I think the short hair makes them look similar at first glance but they both have completely different faces.

8. [+6] I'm not sure about that, but Kim Chaewon is sure damn gorgeous

9. [+3] I don't think so. I think international kids think they look alike because of the similar hair...

10. [+2] Aside from the hair, there's nothing similar..

11. [+8] I've never thought about it but now that I see them side by side, I can kinda see it...?

12. [+2] Overall similar vibe

-