Fans notice numerous 'couple items' between Oh My Girl's Jiho and Kim Shin Young, just friends or more?



Video: Kim Shin Young dating a female idol? Hints revealed by a real idol fan

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+4,200] I really don't care about female/female or male/male couples but I really want some equal visuals for once

2. [+2,600] Wow, I can give a pass to some of the other stuff for being really close.. but then seeing 'Shin Young unni' written in her thanks to made me confused. She's written right there behind her family.. What kind of relationship could they have for her to be put on par with her family..?

3. [+3,400] I have never felt both the emotions of shock and ridiculousness at once like this before

4. [+1,600] I'm fine with them being gay but not the rest of this stuff... I think they thought they could get away with all of these couple items and nicknames because they're both women but to continue mentioning each other on paid apps? That's really disrespectful to the fans. And for her to be dating someone so much older and highly controversial.. really makes me facepalm.

5. [+1,400] I got a headache just reading the title... and then fainted when I turned on the video and woke up as the video was ending. What is this...

6. [+1,600] This is crazy shocking ㅋㅋㅋ it must be real since they have so many couple items together

7. [+1,600] Jiho's been seen wearing that ring and bracelet whether it's promo time or not, not a day went by where she wasn't wearing it so I figured they must be really special to her but I had no idea they were couple items... I can understand close friends having matching bracelets or rings but to wear them straight for three years every day is not that common.

8. [+1,500] Whatever the case, I just hope Jiho is happy...

9. [+2,400] I mean... it's up to Jiho whether she wants to date a man or a woman... but why couldn't she date someone with visuals on par with her own, a pretty unni ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+1,100] I always thought Kim Shin Young got buddy buddy with female idols because of complexes about her looks but I guess there was a different intention there all along

11. [+2,100] 10 couple outfits, 10 couple shoes, couple mask straps, couple ring, couple bracelet that have been worn every day for three years, couple phone cases (even has Kim Shin Young's picture on the back), celebrated Christmas as just the two of them, cellphone background of their Rudolph kiss for months... Is this for real? 

12. [+2,600] All this couple talk aside, isn't this just really disrespectful to her fans? ㅋㅋ Can you imagine if her partner wasn't Kim Shin Young but another male idol? Calling his nickname out on their album, couple items, couple rings... ㅋㅋㅋ can you imagine the outrage if she was doing all of this with a man decades older? I doubt people would be so supportive then ㅋㅋ

13. [+2,200] The most ridiculous idol dating rumor I've ever heard... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+1,100] I'm fine with her being les but the fact that her partner is Kim Shin Young is so damn shocking... what have I just read

15. [+465] I'm so shocked right now, I can't believe the comments that I'm reading.. that fans already knew all of this as fact already, what is going on...

16. [+313] Wow.. this is really the biggest shock of the past several years;;

17. [+519] This has been in the talks for a while now so most people are probably aware... but I guess it's finally hitting the mainstream

18. [+264] I know there are a lot of gays and lesbians... but why Kim Shin Young out of all of them...

19. [+335] I'm not shocked that Jiho is dating a woman... I'm shocked that it's Kim Shin Young. What is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. [+115] She has quite the unique taste ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-