Drama 'Our Blues' promotes Down syndrome awareness

 Article: "Through a year's worth of communication, 'Jung Eun Hye with down syndrome' was translated to the screen"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+186, -1] It touched my heart. I hope that this is an opportunity for our society to grow in our understanding of the differences that make up who we are. I love you, writer-nim.

2. [+166, -1] Jung Joon's line left a deep impression on me when they said, "We are never taught in life what to do when we meet a person with a disability." Wishing all of the actors, producers, staff, writers, and Eun Hye-ssi strength.

3. [+28, -0] Touched, so touched... this drama is a must watch for all

4. [+20, -2] I support you~!!!!

5. [+12, -0] The best~~

6. [+8, -0] The line talking about how we were never taught how to deal with someone who is disabled really left an impression on me~ Looking forward to more great works by this writer~

7. [+6, -0] We are all so ignorant about the disabled. We might even be afraid of them. I think there is such a low level of understanding of people who are developmentally delayed. I hope that more media picks up on covering content of this type because it will help us all in understanding them better.

8. [+5, -0] It may be slow but I see the changes happening in our society. It's true, we were never taught how to deal with someone who is disabled. We never had to think about it so we chose to ignore it, and the writer reminded us of that! Thank you.

9. [+3, -0] 'Our Blues'... I'm enjoying it so happily, while crying, while laughing..

10. [+3, -0] This made me tear up... not sure why. I could feel Youngok's pressure through the screen.. and the story may have been more touching because a real person with down's syndrome played the role as well.

11. [+2, -0] The writer's amazing... Jung Eun Hye-nim, fighting~

12. [+1, -0] I hope the writers continue to produce more dramas. A storyline of such healing, one that not only makes me reflect on myself but also look to those around me.

-