Hit webtoon-turned-drama 'Tomorrow' suffers a drop in viewer ratings

Article: Drama of popular webtoon 'Tomorrow' drops in viewer ratings from 7.6% to 2.7%

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+757] The original webtoon is good enough to suck you in and make you cry and laugh the whole time... but the drama version changed a few of the themes from the webtoon (like the restrictions when you time travel back or the family specs) so it feels like the drama lacks the proper vehicle to convey the message that the webtoon is trying to portray. Moreover, the webtoon itself is so popular that I think a lot of viewers went into the drama with high expectations. Some of the actors' poor acting skills have turned the drama's vibe into something of a sitcom... though I will keep watching until the end 🙂

2. [+245] The story is boring ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+95] This drama's so good ㅜ Kim Hee Sun's acting is great

4. [+85] I thought it's really damn good?;;

5. [+38] Maybe because I haven't seen the webtoon but I've been crying a lot over the drama

6. [+24] Meanwhile I was sobbing my eyes out yesterday..

7. [+32] I like it... I wonder why it's dropping? ã…‹ã…‹ I like that the plot is so meaningful

8. [+19] Ah, the sixth episode really touched my heart on another level 😢

9. [+24] Boring...

10. [+16] What are people calling boring? Are you even watching the drama properly? I understand there are different opinions but I'm finding the drama as enjoyable as the webtoon, and it's made me tear up every time.. the actors are the characters themselves... I think the viewer ratings are because of the time slot. 

11. [+18] It was fun at first but got more boring as it got on... 😢

12. [+16] I watched up till the second episode and then began wondering... when does it get fun?? I stopped watching after the third

13. [+12] The sixth episode is really good

14. [+49] Kim Hee Sun's acting is so bad ㅜㅜ boring

15. [+9] It might be because people can watch it on their own time on Netflix but viewer ratings this low is probably because it's actually boring..

16. [+7] But on the contrary, 'Again My Life' viewer ratings went up ã…Žã…Ž seems like the viewers moved from one drama to the other

-