EXO's Chen completes his military service

Article: EXO's Chen discharges today

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+106] Give us Byun Baekhyun instead

2. [+85] And who are you?

3. [+36] You can go back and give us Byun Baekyhun instead

4. [+30] So what

5. [+28] Oh, is he EXO?

6. [+21] Do not dare call him EXO

7. [+13] Pisses me off seeing him the moment I open Instagram 😠🔥 I really don't care for his news

8. [+16] Enlist back and have Baekhyun discharge instead

9. [+5] Can you go back and replace your discharge with Baekhyun? This isn't a request, it's a demand

10. [+2] He has two kids now, why not stay home and raise his babies. Why keep crawling back into EXO?

11. [+7] Your baby must've missed you ^^ f*ck

12. [+3] Please go back. I liked you before but you've disappointed me too much. I hope you feel sorry to your fans for the rest of your life for how much disappointment you've given them.

13. [+19] No one cares, give us back Byun Baekhyun

14. [+80] I hope you continue being beautiful and healthy - psych! Are you a joke to us, Jongdae?

15. [+6] Ugh, go back

16. [+3] Oh my blood pressure... who are you

17. [+29] EXO my butt. Stop letting your wife suffer alone at home and go raise change your baby's diaper.

18. [+12] My #1 will always be EXO so if the members choose to keep you, I will have to as well..

-