Dreamcatcher wins #1 for the first time 1,924 days into debut

Article: Dreamcatcher wins #1 for the first time 1,924 days into debut

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+109] Their agency deserves credit for supporting them really well ㅠㅠ I'm so glad ㅠㅠ

2. [+94] Every K-Pop fan has wished earnestly for this group to win #1 and it finally happened

3. [+36] They have so many hidden gems of songs no matter what genre is your type, they're a well rounded group over all!! Let's keep it going Dreamcatcher 😢❤️

4. [+17] Congratulations on your first #1 🎊 All of their songs are so great, I listen every day. I'm so touched and happy for them ㅠㅠ

5. [+15] I treasure this group, they have such a unique concept 😢 I wish them nothing but success

6. [+7] I'm finally a fan of a group that has won #1

7. [+10] Let's keep it going! Can't wait for their concert too 😍😍😍

8. [+4] I didn't know it's been that long since debut, congratulations

9. [+2] Love you Dreamcatcher ㅠㅠ ❤️❤️

10. [+2] Sob sob sob ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Dreamcatcher ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-