ZE:A's Moon Junyoung denies sponsor claims by BJ Haru

Article: Moon Junyoung, "I offered to sponsor BJ Haru? Nonsense... I will lawyer up and take legal action"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+442, -7] "You're my style~ you're so lovely~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're really trying to tell me that you were messaging her this for your digital music business?

2. [+50, -0] He's probably in his mid-thirties now and he's still using ZE:A's name to hit on girls with... aigoo...

3. [+45, -0] He told her "your face and voice are totally my style, I know I can love you right, please give me a chance" what else can that be interpreted as other than a confession of love? What kind of company tries to scout a music talent by promising to "love them right" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -3] Men willing to donate to girls like this, girls who stream on YouTube like this... all rock bottom lives

5. [+14, -0] Moon Junyoung sent her a Katalk "I know I can love you right, more than anyone else in this world. Your face, voice, drinking habits, even your laugh and your front teeth are all my style. You are so lovely" while Haru replied, "I'm not ready to date someone right now". Moon Junyoung then claimed he lost his cellphone and DM'd her on Instagram, which she did not reply to. So these are the facts, right?

-

Article: Moon Junyoung responds to BJ Haru's 'sponsor reveal', Moon Junyoung, "It's unfounded, I will leave ZE:A if I'm proven wrong"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+304, -25] Seems like he doesn't know what girls who BJ used to do before

2. [+239, -8] What a joke, he should be embarrassed of himself. Kwanghee, Hyungshik, and Dongjun are promoting just fine, why is he going around tainting his group's name like this?

3. [+139, -3] I will never understand guys who get all crazy for BJs and start sending them money. I just don't get it.

4. [+132, -1] I bet Haru makes more money than Moon Junyoung, though

5. [+60, -2] So he seduced a BJ, paid her up, and got an R rated video in exchange. That's great, he can view that in private. Why threaten to release that now just because she turned him down? What is releasing that to us supposed to accomplish? How can he even make a threat like that so publicly and confidently?

6. [+43, -1] Something about that Park Yoochun facial structure, they all end up troublemakers

7. [+34, -0] He's saying he'll leave ZE:A if he's proven wrong but that's not even putting a lot on the line?

8. [+29, -0] He'll leave ZE:A if he's wrong ㅋㅋ oh yeah, you're really risking it big here

9. [+23, -2] How are you an idol and you have no other girls to hit on but some stupid BJ who makes her money by wearing high school uniforms to entertain ajusshis and grandpas for money? Tsk tsk, wake up.

10. [+6, -0] I thought the picture was Park Yoochun for a second

-