Jay Park releases his premium soju brand 'WONSOJU'

 Article: Jay Park invests two years into developing 'Won Soju', sold at 14,900 won a bottle

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+646] I think he's going for more of the premium vibe like hard liquors, it's a good idea

2. [+399] Please don't raise the price of soju 😢

3. [+250] Distilled soju is normally more expensive, and I'm sure the Jay Park name adds to its value. 15,000 won is decently prized all things considered.

4. [+2] I really want to taste this

5. [+3] I'm so curious about this

6. [+34] It's more expensive because it's distilled so the price is reasonable. I really want to try it.

7. [+12] This is cheaper than I expected! It's distilled so the price is a total bargain.

8. [+7] It's cheaper than what I thought it would be

9. [+56] 15,000 won for one bottle of distilled soju is not a bad deal. You can't compare it to regular soju which is usually mixed with water.

10. [+52] Yeah, it's obviously going to be more expensive than regular soju which is mixed with water

11. [+5] All the poors complaining ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ this isn't the kind of soju you're all thinking about. It's more of the premium liquor kind. It has nothing to do with regular soju and won't raise the price of it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

12. [+2] This would make a great gift

-