Han Sunhwa talks of wanting to get married

Article: '33 year old' Han Sunhwa, "A lot of people around me are getting married... it makes me want to get married too"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+169] That's a bad reason for wanting to get married

2. [+93] Marriage is not something you should pursue because everyone else is doing it... 😢

3. [+71] I can kind of relate to her. Friends don't stay with you forever no matter how much you want them by your side creating memories with you all the time 😢 Every time my friends get married and create their own families, I feel like I'm getting a friend taken away from me. It makes me crave being in a relationship because I'm lonely. I want my friends to stay with me all the time but they all leave me for their lovers on the weekends  😂

4. [+5] This is a really bad reason to want to get married ã… ã… ã…  your friends are getting married because they've decided it's the right time for them to ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

5. [+12] Marriage is real life, guys...

6. 33 is still young... enjoy your life more ❤️❤️

7. You have to overcome this desire now so that you can continue to live a free and happy life

8. Once you overcome this stage in your life, you'll be fine

9. The decision to get married should always be after a lot of deliberation, not just because everyone else is

10. Life really passes by so fast... I can't believe that cutesy idol Sunhwa is now old enough to be talking about marriage

11. Sounds like she has someone in her heart that she's ready for marriage with

12. I remember Kwanghee and Sunhwa matched so well in 'We Got Married'

-