Son Naeun will not be joining A Pink for their comeback next month

Article: Son Naeun, who transferred to YG, will not be promoting with A Pink's comeback next month

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+462] I knew this would happen.. ㅠ it's difficult to match promotion schedules when you're under a different agency

2. [+132] Maybe she can't because she's busy with her drama filming..

3. [+92] I just hope this doesn't affect the other A Pink members negatively.. ㅠ

4. [+71] Why are people hating...? Maybe she wants to promote with A Pink but YG is the one blocking her? I always had a bad feeling about her transferring there... 🤔

5. [+58] YG sure must pay her a lot

6. [+48] As a Panda, I was really looking forward to this next promotion.. but it's not like the kids deserve any of this. They're at the mercy of their agencies ㅠ I just miss Naeun a lot

7. [+53] Some of the comments are making it sound like Son Naeun is voluntarily opting out of the promos~ I understand that people are upset because this comeback has been delayed for a year but it's unfair to leave snide comments as if she doesn't want to join in. She has talked about the comeback herself so I highly doubt she's opting out on purpose. 

8. [+6] She already left A Pink's agency, I doubt she wants anything to do with it anymore

9. [+3] She's not even a good actor... I just hope she doesn't affect the other members with her decisions...

10. [+5] Her acting... is still quite bad. I hope she improves as much as Jung Eunji!!

11. [+6] Well... if that's her choice, not much can be done about it

12. [+8] I guess that's why she's been so focused on her acting lately ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-