'Snowdrop' actress Kim Mi Soo passes away

Article: 'Snowdrop' actress Kim Mi Soo passes away... 30 years old

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+296, -8] So young, at only 30 years of age... may she rest in peace

2. [+225, -45] If you don't want people to make up rumors or assume what happened, wouldn't it be better to just reveal how she passed?

3. [+81, -5] May she rest in peace

4. [+64, -12] If you don't want to monger assumptions, then reveal the cause of death?!!

5. [+15, -0] May she rest in peace ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -1] Every time I hear news of death, I'm reminded of how the only things that matter are living a happy and healthy life with your family

7. [+10, -1] So suddenly...? May she rest in peace

8. [+8, -0] I don't think it's suicide... because usually if it's suicide, there's that hotline that articles are required to include but it's not there.

9. [+6, -1] Hul, I've been enjoying 'Snowdrop', how unfortunate. I hope she's in a better place now.

10. [+5, -1] I will refrain from making any assumptions but I will admit that any of us are probably curious

11. [+5, -1] No mention of any accident or disease, so what was her cause of death?

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+554] I am curious as well as to what her cause of death may have been but celebrities should not be required to reveal all of that. The media did right by reporting only the facts... that she passed away at a young age. I hope she rests in peace.

2. [+509] May she rest in peace..

3. [+154] May she rest in peace..

4. [+82] May she rest in peace

5. [+39] May she rest in peace. I hope she's in a comfortable, better place in heaven.

-