Rain reveals Kim Tae Hee had turned him down five times in the beginning

 Article: Rain, "Wife Kim Tae Hee turned me down 5 times because she thought I was a punk"

Source: Insight via Instagram

Rain recollected the first time he met Kim Tae Hee by revealing, "I first met her at a CF filming 10 years ago. Normally, stylists will put on your socks for you but she put hers on herself. I saw that and thought 'this is the woman.' I had feelings for her ever since but found it hard to approach her. When I finally did, I got turned down five times. I think she thought my image was that of a punk's. We talked through it and I told her what was true and what wasn't. I think I was able to approach her at a deeper level then."

-

1. [+714] So actors don't put their own socks on.. ㅡㅡ daebak

2. [+513] I didn't know that stylists put your socks on for you if you're an actor

3. [+313] Do actors not have hands or feet? Why can't they put their own socks on? And it's funny to me that Rain never thought to question that either and just thought it was normal too.

4. [+124] To pursue someone like Kim Tae Hee, you should be prepared to be turned down dozens or hundreds of times ㅡㅡ

5. [+71] I feel like Rain's the type of guy to still not really know why he was turned down that many times ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+204] You would think he would give up after being turned down five times... (I'm not praising his actions at all). I hope all the regular men reading this don't feel inspired to keep pursuing someone that doesn't like them back.

7. [+16] Hyung! I got Hyori...

8. [+17] Rain is so clueless sometimes... It was totally not necessary to mention the sock part...

9. [+4] I'd rather someone pursue me not because I'm "the woman" for him but because he can't live with any woman but me

10. [+13] I came to leave a comment after being triggered by the socks part and it looks like everyone else was too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+9] I remember coming across a film set a long time ago and seeing a stylist on her knees in the bathroom to wash an actor's feet.. I was so shocked. I guess it's the norm for actors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+2] Can't believe how common it is for actors to expect others to put their socks on for him that he thought this was something to fall in love with her over. Actors really expect to be treated like royalty;

-