Netizens wholeheartedly agree that Kim Hee Sun's beauty ranks above Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Hee


Article: Celebrity who claims she's prettier than Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun "They take after me"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+274] If it's Kim Hee Sun saying it, I agree 👏👏

2. [+183] And I totally agree

3. [+152] She's right. That beauty at her age... there are other celebrities who have gotten older and given birth who have aged hard but she's remained the same..

4. [+94] I once visited Kim Tae Hee's anti-cafe and even everyone there admitted that she's pretty and that they can't hate on her for plastic surgery because she's looked the same ever since her debut...

5. [+86] Kim Hee Sun and Kim Tae Hee are pretty for their faces but Jun Ji Hyun has the overall physical look and aura 👍

6. [+59] Hee Sun nuna deserves to say this, there's a reason she has so many beauty terms coined after her...

7. [+24] I've seen all three up close in real life but Kim Hee Sun seriously made me gasp out loud. I remember just standing there in a daze...

8. [+11] Her looks haven't changed ever since she was a teen star... all that's changed is the number on her age

9. [+5] All three are too pretty to ever rank properly

10. [+3] I think anyone would agree without question

-