Lee Youngji makes a total diet transformation in a year



Article: Lee Youngji, who used to spend 4 million won a month on take out, transforms into mannequin body in a year

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+952, -38] Lee Youngji is crazy, this totally made my appetite and craving for drinks go away

2. [+447, -27] She worked hard ^^ I hope she maintains it! She looks pretty~~~

3. [+243, -12] It's so hard to quit delivery apps, that's really amazing of her. Thumbs up.

4. [+158, -30] Wow, I'm so jealous. I need to diet as well. I'm starting day 1 tomorrow.

5. [+73, -1] She deserves a round of applause for this. We all know how hard this is. Really amazing, Youngji.

6. [+43, -0] Her swag seems more like an '82er than a '02er ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+38, -1] You can see the effects of dieting quicker when you're younger. It's easy to drop 7-8 kg with a calorie deficit and work out but it gets harder when you get into your thirties. Too much work getting in the way of exercise time, your calorie deficit window gets smaller ㅜㅜ it's important to get healthy habits in when you're young.

8. [+38, -10] She lost all that weight but her face is... still the same;;;

9. [+29, -2] She thought she'd get into an attitude controversy because of how badly her sodium and blood sugar levels dropped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always knew she was tall but I didn't know she was 175 cm, I'm jealous ^^; good to see her passion and determination!

10. [+26, -1] So hard to lose weight, truly amazing and cool of her

-