EXO's Chen becomes father of two

Article: EXO Chen is now the father of two babies, wife gives birth to second

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+217] Nope, leave the EXO title out of your name

2. [+154] Congratulations... but please leave out the EXO title from your name

3. [+121] Yeah, well... the baby's born now so I hope you live a happy life

4. [+94] Don't care ^^

5. [+17] F*ck, no one cares

6. [+15] The EXO title... please leave it out?

7. [+15] I get that he's an idol... but he's taking responsibility for his actions, I don't really see what he did so wrong? I don't understand the hate ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+35] From 'my i-dol' to 'my i-dool' (i-dool = two children)

9. [+7] How fertile of them

10. [+1] Wow, congratulations~^^ The daddy of two, But who is Chen? Because there is no such name in EXO...

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+621] I-dool

2. [+247] He's not an i-dol but an i-dool

3. [+169] Wow, they're quite fertile

4. [+147] What a patriot.. 👏👏

5. [+26] Jongdae's so busy all by his lonesome

6. [+14] .. I have a lot to say but won't say it

7. [+3] An i-dool who doesn't give a crap about any album

8. [+4] First birth was during enlistment, second birth is during service... he's quite busy, isn't he

9. [+25] Patriot-dol

10. [+21] He's really making a strike for himself in idol history... or would that be two strikes since they're pregnancies, get it?

-