Abyss Company, who manages Sunmi and Dara, attracts big pocket investors with high valuation

Article: [Exclusive] Sunmi and Sandara Park's company Abyss Company valued at over 100 billion won

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+1,068, -17] Wow~~ some company like this gets valued at 100 billion won but manufacturing companies are really being ignored out here! Aigooya~~~~

2. [+586, -68] Why is Sunmi even a judge on 'Sing Again'? Isn't she embarrassed judging contestants more talented than her?

3. [+468, -13] The entertainment industry is such a bubble

4. [+138, -40] 100 billion won? You have got to be kidding me. I refuse to even believe 100,000 won! 

5. [+96, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sounds like the makings of a plan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -15] Sandara's still promoting?

7. [+23, -3] I'm surprised Sandara Park is still active considering she's not that good at anything...;;

8. [+19, -0] A billion won, I'd believe... but 100 billion won? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did they invent a new crypto coin or something?

9. [+14, -0] All a bunch of nonsense between themselves

10. [+11, -0] Are they trying to attract fools to invest?

11. [+9, -0] Sunmi? Is she even popular? Her songs aren't that great, she's not good at acting, she's not that pretty... 100 billion won? Ridiculous.

12. [+11, -3] These celebrities who don't even have any talent

13. [+8, -0] As I live on in life, I've realized that celebrities do nothing for your life ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe companies like this are being valued at 100 billion won... 

14. [+8, -3] ㅋㅋㅋ Sunmi is? ㅋㅋ

15. [+5, -1] I don't even care about this Sunmi person, barely know her face.. I saw her singing live on TV once and she was terrible. And you're telling me she's worth this much?! No way!

-