YouTuber Freesia earns attention for her sassy confidence in Netflix's new dating reality show


Article: Netflix's dating survival show 'Single's Inferno' reveals cast... Freesia "I'm confident I can beat any female competition"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+3,324] I agree

2. [+2,272] Wait, someone as hot as Freesia's in this show?

3. [+814] It still feels hard to believe that a dating show like 'Too Hot' is happening in our own country now..

4. [+213] I agree too;;

5. [+388] How could anyone compete against a woman like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+81] Finally something new to watch

7. [+9] And this will be my next pick after 'Love Catcher'...

8. [+32] This is going to be good, Freesia's gorgeous...

9. [+23] How can anyone compete against Freesia.... for real

10. [+1] I wanted to gatekeep Freesia but now everyone will find out about her.. noo ㅠㅠ

-