Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin welcome their healthy baby boy

Article: Big Bang's Taeyang is now a dad... Min Hyo Rin recently gives birth to a 'healthy son'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+556] I hope nothing but good things happen to these two ㅋㅋ

2. [+246] I wish them happiness...

3. [+65] I'm sure the son takes after his pretty mother and cool father and is already so handsome 👏👏

4. [+16] Congratulations 👏👏

5. [+3] Nice to know that the son is healthy but is the mother healthy too..!!

6. [+4] Congratulations 👏👏👏👏

7. [+4] I feel like Youngbae will be such a great father

8. [+2] Can't imagine how pretty the baby must be 😍😍😍😍😍😍

9. [+1] Love this couple so much ❤️❤️❤️

10. [+2] Wow~~~ baby is born to a father who's Taeyang. He must be so cute and pretty. Taeyang is a celebrity without any scandal.. I wish them a happy life. 

-