Song Ji Hyo shows off her short hair cut at the '2021 AAA'

Article: Song Ji Hyo attends '2021 AAA' after her 'short cut' styling controversy

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+138] Am I the only one who thinks she looks cool? ❤️ 👏

2. [+78] There are so many pretty hair cuts, I don't get why it had to be one that looked like they hacked at it. Give me that face if you're going to use it like this.

3. [+42] Hmm, it does make her look a bit older ㅠ-ㅠ😢

4. [+33] Pretty with long hair, handsome with short hair. She makes it all work.

5. [+27] She looks cool

6. [+29] Nuna looks older... she looks like an auntie.. ㅜ this cut is not it 😂

7. [+18] I can't believe this is a controversy at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys are a mess

8. [+2] I want to say she looks pretty.. because she is... but her hair and make up make her look 5 years older than she is....

9. [+1] There are so many pretty short cut styles... why ruin your pretty face like this 😢

10. [+1] Such a pretty face... I'm all for giving yourself a transformation but this just makes her look older... she looked prettier before 😢

-