'My Teenage Girl' contestant eliminated twice due to machine error

Article: Audition show eliminates contestant twice due to machine error

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+334] They didn't even bother editing it out, just aired it as is

2. [+210] The hurt must be two-fold for her..

3. [+129] Sometimes the bigger the pain is, the more you grow from it. I hope that it was a good memory and experience for her to look back on.

4. [+59] It was so sad... I watched it ㅠㅠ

5. [+11] How lazy are the producers..

6. [+7] I saw this and decided to stop watching the show. It looks like they're making a joke out of the dreams of these children.

7. [+13] Sigh... such a public moment of pain. Whoever's responsible for this mistake should get on their knees and apologize to her.

8. [+36] Basically killing her twice

9. [+4] It's like slapping a kid when they're already crying...

10. [+3] I cried while watching this at school, it was so sad

-