Most popular YouTube video of the year in Korea is IU's Dingo live

Article: "Was this video really that amazing" Korea's most popular video hit 30 million views

Source: Herald Economy via Naver [video]

1. [+891, -111] 'My Ajusshi' is seriously such a good drama~~ I've watched it multiple times and never get sick of it

2. [+524, -90] IU has it all ^^ from singing to acting to character, everyone agrees that she's the best goddess ^^ stay healthy

3. [+163, -16] IU still feels like she's in her twenties ㅋㅋ she never ages even though we've been watching her for over 10 years ㅋㅋ

4. [+98, -1] I don't think a lot of people know that she's one of the top 7 celebrities who donate the most to charities. IU is in 5th... with a total of 3.5 billion won in donations. She's a saint, a real life angel. She's different from the other celebrities who have done more and made more money. I wish her more success.

5. [+25, -1] She has a pretty face but also donates a lot to charities, always so likeable~!

6. [+22, -5] Nation's little sister IU

7. [+15, -3] I've watched and listened to this video at least 100 times

8. [+14, -3] IU is love

9. [+12, -7] I wonder if the JYP staff who eliminated her from their auditions is still working at JYP these days

10. [+3, -0] I'm not a fan or anti, just your average person, but I hope IU releases another fun song like 'Good Day' someday

-