Jungkook and Lee Yoobi reps deny dating rumors as "unfounded"

Article: BTS Jungkook x Lee Yoobi say "unfounded rumors" to dating rumors

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+817] Just please don't get involved with her family...

2. [+609] So people aren't allowed to use purple colored items anymore...?

3. [+566] Wow, I'm wearing purple shoes, I guess Jun Jungkook is my boyfriend starting from today

4. [+303] I'm totally against this relationship, I actually hate it

5. [+146] Is this a joke

6. [+59] I'm going to wear a purple hoodie today so I'm Jungkook's girlfriend now ㅋㅋ

7. [+55] Purple's my favorite color, does that make me Jungkook's girlfriend??? ❤️

8. [+22] I'd be pissed off if this was true

9. [+11] Lee Yoobi's pretty but I don't like her ㅜㅜ

10. [+5] People are so desperate to make a dating scandal out of anything

-

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+340] I find it so ridiculous that attention seeking YouTubers can just make up random rumors and the media will report on it right away..

2. [+251] Why is it so funny to me that she said "but I do know Suga"

3. [+178] Better not mess with him...

4. [+141] Everyone needs to make sure to skip videos by the YouTuber 'Sojang' ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+80] Please leave BTS alone 

6. [+7] Why did she have to say that "she knows Suga" though

7. [+22] Yeah but what's with her saying that she "knows Suga" hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+2] "She knows Suga" ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+29] Ah, are they talking about the 'Sojang' YouTuber? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+80] Please stop torturing the BTS members, especially when you don't have evidence to back any of your claims up. This just makes it harder on the BTS members.

-

Video: [BTS Jung Kook, Actor Lee Yubi] 9 dating evidences collected over the past year

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+2,000] A combination I never could've imagined..

2. [+2,200] Wow, I can't wait for the 2022 New Year. I really think there's going to be a dating scandal out of one of the BTS members.

3. [+1,500] I feel like Lee Yoobi would actually enjoy videos like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and she'd probably enjoy watching how fans react to it too

4. [+1,400] I think this YouTube channel actually helps me live in reality.. it breaks the illusion.. and makes me get back to studying hard...

5. [+897] I don't really care about the other members but I'm really curious to see how Jin and RM end up dating.. I don't really know much but they seem like really smart and realistic people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+339] Instead of keeping it all hush hush and fighting over unfounded rumors or whatnot, just... let Dispatch explode it on January 1st. 

7. [+820] No way... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ not dating Kyeon Miri's daughter ㅠㅠ Jungkook-ah, this is not it ㅠㅠㅠ you're breaking my heart here

8. [+456] Kyeon Miri's family is no joke ㅋㅋㅋ they live such messy lives and still end up with Lee Seung Gi, Jun Jungkook...

9. [+725] Honestly, as a fan, I recognize that this is a matter that fans have no say in. It's great that my favorite singer gets to be in a relationship with someone they love. Jungkook is now in his late twenties and it's not like he isn't focused on his career at the same time. I'll never know what the truth is behind this relationship but let's just support him for what it's worth. But damn, why does he have to be dating a criminal family.. Jungkook-ah, run away...

10. [+168] Jungkook-ah... Seung Gi-ya... why do you guys have such low standards... There's a reason so many people are against you guys dating people from this family...

11. [+245] What's funniest to me is that Lee Yoobi fits so closely to Jungkook's ideal woman that everyone just believes this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+138] Let's all save the money we're spending on fangirling by buying ourselves yummy food and focusing on our studying... BTS will never know who we are individually... spending money fangirling on them is just benefiting people other than yourselves

13. [+326] Jungkook's probably the only celebrity whose fans know every single one of his girlfriends since his pre-debut days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+296] I used to hate this channel for being an anti but it's actually helping me wake up and focus on my real life..

15. [+182] Sojang = portal that helps you come back to real life

16. [+518] [Pinned] It's best not to fall too deeply into these idols. I was once super crazy into Jun Jungkook and spent all my time fighting with haters on Twitter and barely eating because of all the stress I got from it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd stream songs all day long, vote in polls until my eyes felt strained, encourage others to do the same, only to have the backhug with the tattooist come back in my face ㅋㅋ I really felt reality hitting me in full force right there. I realized that I could suffer 100 days in and out for him but he'd be out there living in real life.. and it made me wonder what I was doing any of this for. So I just quit. I joined a new fandom but I'm not so crazy with my fangirling, just doing what I feel comfortable with. To all of you crazy teen fans, please wake up and live in your own reality. The deeper you fall for these idols, the only thing you end up with is your idols getting into dating scandals. Just study in that time instead.

-