Hybe denies dating rumors of BTS' RM started by YouTuber

Article: Big Hit reps, "BTS RM's dating rumors? Unfounded rumors"

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+236] Seems like Big Hit has been watching every new 'Sojang' video upload. The YouTube channel's going to end up in jail for real... ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+173] There's always been a lot of these unfounded rumors running around that Big Hit used to just ignore but seeing as how they've been shutting them down in the media these days must mean something's changing. Big Hit fighting.

3. [+90] F*ck, dating rumors again with a 'Sojang' video. Whether these rumors are true or not, these people are human beings too and deserve to date if they want to.

4. [+54] So many BTS dating rumors lately.. but of course all of them are clickbait

5. [+31] Keep uploading videos 'Sojang' and get sued for real..~~~

6. [+22] So many dating rumors. Just leave the kids alone already. I know a ton of people who use the purple hearts, are you going to assume they're dating BTS too?? ㅋㅋ

7. [+73] 'Sojang' at it again.. sigh, I don't think that channel will stop until they get sued

8. [+3] How many dating rumors has BTS had just this year..?

9. [+4] Don't mess with BTS, I'll end you

10. [+8] The media shouldn't even be writing articles off of 'Sojang' videos. The only people who believe their videos are slaves of that channel.

-


Video: [BTS RM, a rich normal girlfriend] Dating on Instagram?

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+271] Honestly, Hybe has always been hands off and never cared for anything so for them to be responding to these dating rumors so aggressively must mean that there's some truth to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they know that it'd be pretty embarrassing to have to confirm dating rumors shared by a YouTube account like this... ㅎㅎ

2. [+609] Fans have always known Namjoon to be an upright person from his usual actions and words so we trust that he'll handle his relationships without any scandal or trouble, which is probably why fans are more supportive... I just want him to always be happy 💜

3. [+598] I just want Namjoon to have a happy relationship

4. [+300] As someone who used to be a BTS fan, Namjoon was the member who really helped me change into a positive person for the better, and despite leaving the fandom, I still think of his words and attitude often and aim to be more like him in many ways. Namjoon's such a great person and I just hope that the person he dates is someone just as kind-hearted as him.

5. [+135] It's been a while since I left the fandom but whenever I come across news about RM, I always feel like he's such a mentally healthy person. I feel assured that if he's in a relationship, that he's probably doing well and in a happy one.

6. [+29] Whatever RM does, he's just such a charming person. As a BTS fan, I've observed his beliefs and mindset for a while now and he's just such a healthy mind. He's a clean person. You can tell just from how he acts on TV, in V lives, in paparazzi photos that he's an upright, good person.

7. [+163] As an Army of 5 years, I'm not worried for Namjoon because I know what a good person he is. I just support whatever he pursues because I know that he's mature enough to date someone good 💜 I hope he meets someone kind-hearted and has a happy relationship 💜

8. [+41] If it's Namjoon, I will support anyone he chooses to date ♡♡

9. [+64] I had a feeling he was in a relationship after reading his thanks to in the 'Be' album. Namjoon is even so mature and cool about little relationship hints like this~ 

10. [+21] RM has always done well up till now so I trust that he will be happy in his relationship too

11. [+40] If it's true, I wish him a happy relationship

12. [+45] I trust that Namjoon will be good with whatever he pursues... I wish him a happy relationship

13. [+62] I trust Namjoon... No matter who he dates, I trust that he won't date anyone who will disappoint. If Namjoon loves her, I will support it.

14. [+50] I just want BTS to find their footing in their adult lives one by one and be happy (I'm crying on the inside but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ I like art exhibits too ㅠㅜ)

15. [+75] Even as a man, I admit that RM is very cool

16. [+354] I just have a feeling that someone like Namjoon is probably in a healthy relationship. It's good to see that their relationship is so happy, sharing hobbies and all.

17. [+197] Rap Mon really seems like he's never lost his roots. It's amazing.

18. [+10] I'm honestly not that worried about the hyung line, especially RM. I'm never worried about RM. He's approaching his thirties now, it's appropriate to be dating. It's not like Hybe has a dating ban on them. I am, however, worried about the dongsaeng line.. because they've caused some scandals... It's been a while since I left the fandom but even without my purple lenses, it's so obvious what a kind-hearted, great personality RM is. There's no reason to worry about him.

19. [+328] I actually think being in a relationship will improve RM's image tenfold. It's actually so RM that he's in a quiet relationship with a non-celebrity and spending time by sharing their hobbies. 

20. [+25] I don't worry about Namjoon. It's been a year since I left and he's still someone that I find beautiful and to learn from. If this relationship is true, I'd feel so proud of him. I don't know if it is true or not but I want him to be in a happy relationship. 

-