Freezia's love triangle on 'Singles' Inferno' garners interest

Article: Singles' Inferno Choi Shi Hoon follows around Freezia and waits for her until the end

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+315] He's going to look back on this and feel so embarrassed

2. [+284] I remember viewers questioning if he's actually a Freezia fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+224] I hated this.. Freezia was on a date with another man but he'd keep lurking and following her around 😩

4. [+162] I find him rather charming ㅋ only has eyes for one 👏👏

5. [+82] I've found people who are serious about one person until the end to be good natured, I wish him luck

6. [+43] I haven't started watching yet but I feel like Freezia wouldn't be into this type of 'eyes for only one' guy

7. [+2] You lose if you show your feelings all at once like this

8. [+2] He's so cute with the way he follows her around..

9. [+2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of the articles only ever talk about Song Jia like she's the only female cast on the show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the show just sounds like Song Jia and the men ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I watched it and I found him to be a bit much

-