BTS V mistakenly follows and unfollows Black Pink's Jennie

Article: V followed Jennie by mistake and then unfollowed

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+976] Damn, journalists are so fast;; he unfollowed her really quickly but they already got an article out of it;; ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+399] Our BTS is still clumsy around BTS yet, I'll make sure to teach them 

3. [+326] Sigh, and I'm sure this is why they haven't made Instagram accounts up until today. Of course, the media is on them like hawks as soon as they're open;; what an exhausting life

4. [+20] Isn't this so cute, though?

5. [+5] It was obviously a click by mistake, he canceled it right away... it must be so tiring to have your every move put in the media like this!

6. [+3] Hilarious and adorable

7. [+21] I mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whether it was a mistake or they really know each other, who cares? Why is this controversial? ㅋㅋㅋ How scary

8. [+15] Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ accidentally following someone is now grounds for speculation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No wonder Taehyung's always been so afraid of Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+9] This is such a cute mistake ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+54] Poor Jendeuk did nothing and is getting hate ㅠㅠ and who cares who Taehyung follows, it's up to him.. ㅠㅠ

2. [+29] I don't understand why Jennie has to get hate for this

3. [+12] And this is why I didn't want them opening Instagrams; I'm sure someone of their world class expected this to happen

4. [+15] I feel so bad for him. Isn't it okay to be friends? And it could also be a mistake. They're under so much scrutiny for relationship rumors, I can't imagine the stress...

5. [+23] Maybe V is a Black Pink Jennie fan, what's so wrong with a follow;;;

6. [+18] Who cares about all these follows or unfollows

7. [+6] I wonder why of all the idols it was Jennie though ㅎㅎㅎㅎ V you little!!!

8. [+9] GD: 😳😳😳😳

-

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+220] I suppose he will open up the New Year on January 1st ㅋㅋㅋ Dispatch-nim, I will be looking forward to it

2. [+8] I don't really care whether they're really dating or not but celebrities really do live in a world of their own where they date birds of their own feather..

3. [+137] The information sourcing on this is crazy

4. [+6] It's hilarious to me that he's acting like this is his first time on Instagram ㅋㅋ

5. [+4] I was super nervous when they started making personal Instagrams ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so nervous for what more is to come ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+150] I don't care who he's dating or who he's close to but it's so funny to me that he's pretending like he doesn't know how to navigate Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+122] V's concept right now is the innocent type but with all this going on, CEO Bang needs to understand that there's less damage to celebrities who aren't known for managing their image than to celebrities who put on a fake innocent act....

8. [+79] We all date birds of our own feather ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're all special people. If this makes you jealous, what else can you do but work on yourself too?

9. [+40] I have a feeling V's going to get into something big soon. There's a lot of videos where he gets cold or has his legs crossed.

10. [+88] Can 'tebrov' and 'thv' really be a coincidence....

11. [+163] Hilarious that he was on Weverse acting like it was his first time on Instagram.. it's honestly so sad

12. [+171] The accidental follow and unfollow is whatever but acting like it's his first time on Instagram is funny ㅋㅋ

-