'Work Later, Drink Now' earns rave reviews and acting praise

Article: "Three women getting drinks together"

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,180, -39] It really is a good drama, though...

2. [+664, -21] This drama's really good ㅎㅎㅎ everyone's acting is top notch but I had no idea Han Sunhwa was this good. She really brings the character to life, and it's a character I thought would be difficult for anyone to pull off. There's nothing awkward about her at all.

3. [+225, -15] When Han Sunhwa said she didn't mix water ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+91, -10] I'm so sad it's over ㅠㅠ

5. [+103, -24] I just hope some immature middle or high schoolers don't copy along!

6. [+77, -6] It's a light drama that's easy to watch but everyone's acting is great and overall quite well made. I enjoyed watching it. The leads are all former singers but their acting is so natural and good. Quite the group of talents. Like the other comment mentioned, I do hope that some immature students don't copy anything in the drama... Ah, and I have been noticing that dramas have been throwing in an episode or two based around gay love like it's something trendy but it feels wrong, doesn't it? ㅜㅜ

7. [+51, -2] I normally don't subscribe to Tving but got a month just to watch this. It's so good and really inspires me to live my one life with simple but enjoyable activities. Let's go, season two~

8. [+45, -1] I joined Tving just for this drama ㅋㅋㅋ it's so good, the acting's great... I can't wait for season two!

9. [+28, -0] Jung Eunji's always been charming. I didn't know much about Lee Sun Bin but she's adorable... and Han Sunhwa is just crazy ㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -0] The drama was fun and well made but I hope it doesn't give people the wrong idea to live life like this. You'll truly end up rock bottom if you do.

11. [+17, -0] This drama was the rediscovery of Han Sunhwa

12. [+14, -0] The casting was just so good

13. [+13, -0] Super fun, I can't wait for season two. Fresh material, fun content, tear-inducing, absolutely hilarious. I was laughing and crying, it's just a crazy good drama.

14. [+10, -0] Han Sunhwa is bursting with crazy charms ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+7, -0] I'd believe it if someone told me Han Sunhwa already downed a bottle before every filming

-