Third generation girl groups see three disbandments so far

Article: Three groups have already disbanded from the third generation girl groups

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+246] I'm still so shocked by what happened to Girlfriend and Lovelyz..

2. [+184] Girlfriend's was so shocking to me ㅠㅠ I really thought they'd last a long time but so suddenly... Their songs are still my favorite out of all the girl group songs. Such great songs... Gonna go listen to 'Memoria' while I'm on the topic...😭

3. [+101] I refuse to let Girlfriend go..😢

4. [+58] We're slowly moving on to a new generation ㅠㅠ

5. [+46] I can't believe Girlfriend left.. I can't let them go ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+39] I can accept Gugudan but not Girlfriend... Girlfriend was up there with Twice, Black Pink, and Mamamoo as the top 4 groups...

7. [+16] I wasn't a personal fan of Lovelyz or anything but I still listened to their songs.. why are they disbanding...

8. [+11] I loved them.. 😢 How bittersweet..

9. [+4] I'm sad ㅠㅠ

10. [+4] This is so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-