Starship reveals Yujin to be the leader of new girl group IVE

Article: Starship's girl group IVE releases first member

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+235] Starship, please give them a good concept

2. [+229] I didn't expect their concept to be something edgy like this...

3. [+89] Jang Wonyoung needs to go with a high teen look like StayC. I don't think an edgy girl crush look fits her...

4. [+60] Starship better do them well

5. [+53] Starship spent so much energy casting Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung, I really hope they do their jobs right and not like the crap job they've been doing so far

6. [+18] I wonder if it's going to be Yujin, Wonyoung, and Gahyun

7. [+39] Wishing Starship daebak. Do them well.

8. [+11] Please, our Yujin is finally seeing the public light, please don't put her in weird concepts. Just make her look pretty and normal, pleaseeee.

-

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

1. [+138] If the first member is Ahn Yujin, then I think it's natural to expect the second to be Jang Wonyoung

2. [+110] We've reached an age where an '03er is old enough to be leader 😭

3. [+81] Wasn't she a part of the maknae line not too long ago...?? And now she's the leader. I think she'd be good at it, though.

4. [+26] She went from maknae to leader unni ã…Ž.ã…Ž

5. [+14] Feels like she got leader for her popularity, not that it's any of my business

6. [+16] Please... I just hope the group doesn't skew too young ㅜㅜ it feels weird that Yujin is an unni now ㅜ

-