Min Hee Jin, former SM creative director, to lead new Hybe label and girl group launch

Article: Min Hee Jin is the head of Hybe's new label ADOR, plans to launch new girl group in 2022

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+35] I really loved f(x)'s aesthetic but Min Hee Jin is pretty notorious for copying herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that was her main issue in SM..... anyway, f(x)'s 'Pink Tape' aesthetic was the best I've ever seen
- Until when are people going to give her crap for copying herself ㅋㅋ;;;; try directing groups like NCT and EXO yourself then
- I think it's just her aesthetic... I'd be fine if she reproduced her same aesthetic 100 times over

2. [+14] Crazy, this already sounds so hip... Please produce another group like f(x) for us, I can't wait

3. [+10] Wow daebak, this is really daebak

4. [+8] I hope there's a member like Krystal and Sulli in there

5. [+4] The SM legend, Min Hee Jin........

6. [+1] Love Min Hee Jin ㅜㅜㅜ

7. I'll admit I don't have high expectations because the group will just be filled out with all of the famous trainees we've already seen.. but she is the legendary creator of SM's girl groups after all

8. I'm excited because it's Min Hee Jin but less so because it's under Hybe 😂😂

-