Mijoo is in talks to sign with Antenna

 Article: Mijoo leaves Woollim, meeting with Yoo Jae Suk's agency Antenna

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+237] I can feel how much of a hard worker she is through the TV in my living room

2. [+180] I think he adores her too much ㅋ

3. [+110] Mijoo ❤️ Yoo Jae Suk must really adore her. Antenna sounds so good for her,,🤭

4. [+65] Wow, I'm so happy for her 👏

5. [+22] Oh, Mijoo~👏

6. [+12] There was this moment on 'Hangout with Yoo' that I knew she was a variety star in the making when there was an awkward situation between her and Jung Jun Ha and she took the sleeve off of her drink cup and started drinking it. When he asked her why she took the sleeve off, she said she wanted to show the viewers how much of the drink she was drinking. She really thinks of the little things and it shows in her actions...

7. [+47] Life is all about getting behind the right people 👏👏👏

8. [+44] Why is she so popular??
- [+15] Because she's good?
- [+28] Pretty, tomboy, good singing, fun, hard worker. She should've been famous a lot longer before this.
- [+43] I think the fact that she doesn't care to fuss up her idol image is a bigger factor than being a hard worker. She really works hard, though. That's probably why Yoo Jae Suk absolutely adores her.

9. [+6] Take Jiae with you too

10. [+1] I wish the best for her.. it's so obvious how much of a hard worker she is, I can't help but support her~ ^^

-