'MAMA' releases nominees for best female group 2021

 Article: Toughest competition yet for '2021 MAMA' best female group award nominees

Source: Insight via Instagram

(G)I-dle, Brave Girls, ITZY, Oh My Girl, Red Velvet, Twice

-

1. [+285] Eh..? What about Aespa..?

2. [+190] Brave Girls had the best popularity this year...

3. [+71] I thought for sure it'd be Aespa

4. [+66] Red Velvet ❤️

5. [+60] I thought Aespa was the #1 comeback girl group of the year...

6. [+49] MAMA usually doesn't include you in the nomination list if you're up for the rookie award. Every ceremony has different standards for what counts for the rookie award and since they debuted last November, they might qualify for rookie of the year instead.

7. [+39] Where's Black Pink?
- [+164] They never had a comeback...
- [+2] I thought about it for a while too and just realized ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17] Oh My Girl for me 

9. [+28] Give me Aespa ㅠㅠ

10. [+15] (G)I-dle ❤️

-