Kim Sun Ho to resume activities with 'Sad Tropics' script reading

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Sun Ho to resume activities... attending script reading for new movie 'Sad Tropics'

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+1,194, -56] Please come back stronger than ever. I will be looking forward to the movie.

2. [+519, -26] Aigoo, all that emotional suffering because of that insect of a woman. Sun Ho-ya, watch out for women in the future.

3. [+392, -14] Let's please just leave him alone now. I'm not a fan or anything, just someone passing by, but let's please leave hard workers like him alone.

4. [+216, -11] Wishing him a successful career

5. [+152, -2] It's sad to me that it's been revealed that Kim Sun Ho's the victim all along but no one stepped up to apologize to him. I'll be waiting to see his amazing acting in the 'Sad Tropics'.

6. [+131, -3] I remember he said that he healed the trauma of his youth through acting, and I'm sure he suffered through unimaginable pain through this scandal and I hope he heals himself once again through acting again. There are so many people who support you because of what happened, and we're all genuinely wishing the best for you. I'm sure in open comments, there will be some who choose to hate and wish you ill... but please understand that they are the minority. There might even be negative media articles.. but pay them no mind. Stay focused on the people supporting you.

7. [+128, -1] I became a fan after 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' and was looking forward to his next projects. Unfortunately, I've had to make do with watching his past works like 'Start-Up' and '1N2D' in the mean time. Through it all, I've learned that you are not just a handsome face but an amazing actor who transforms with each new character he takes on. I will be waiting for 'Sad Tropics' with a happy heart~ Kim Sun Ho actor-nim, fighting!!!

8. [+67, -2] I support you and can't wait for the movie. Kim Sun Ho fighting!!

9. [+35, -1] Supporting you no matter what... hoping you can become a top actor~ ^^

10. [+27, -0] And this is how you come back. Baby steps like this, just keep walking forward.. confidently. There are a lot of people supporting you right now.

-