'11th Street' hits daebak sales numbers thanks to Kim Sun Ho

 Article: "Kim Sun Ho, no backlash just daebak" 11th Street sells 200 billion won in a day"

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+1,947, -146] 11th Street daebak!! Kim Sun Ho, let's hit more daebak!!

2. [+659, -92] This is a show of support for him by the public. 11th Street should give Kim Sun Ho a bonus.

3. [+434, -38] Kim Sun Ho, I wish you well. I support you.

4. [+146, -11] I never would've known about 11th Street's sale or whatever unless for Kim Sun Ho. It's been a while since I forgot about that brand.. I would've bought through Coupang or Naver.

5. [+121, -2] I've been using other shopping platforms but recently joined 11th Street and stocked up on some necessities. As someone who has seen this entire situation play out, I wanted to participate in helping correct an abnormal situation to a correct one. I wanted to play a part in making sure that we don't condone cancel culture over private issues and the media and public's obsession with witch hunting. I support Kim Sun Ho-ssi.

6. [+114, -2] Thank you for reinstating his CFs. As a show of support, I bought a bunch of things on the platform. I did it purposely to show my gratitude so please recognize that.

7. [+92, -2] This is all thanks to Kim Sun Ho's character. People do not like to see a good man down bad. Any further advertisements will hit daebak so I hope companies are taking note right now.

8. [+66, -1] I normally use other shopping platforms but I joined 11th Street to support Kim Sun Ho and bought a bunch f things. I support you.

9. [+52, -1] I honestly didn't know much about Kim Sun Ho but I thought his whole scandal to be so ridiculous that I joined 11th Street as a show of support. I hope that people are taking note of the changing times.

10. [+44, -5] First time using 11th Street thanks to Kim Sun Ho~

-