'Street Woman Fighter' to reason for second season with male version 'Street Man Fighter'

Article: 'Street Woman Fighter' to feature male version in season 2 'Street Man Fighter'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+404] I had a feeling they'd make a male version. There are a lot of great male dancers too so I hope they do well.

2. [+280] Look at the people hating already when they're going to end up watching it anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+190] Maybe Rihey's boyfriend will be on it 👏

4. [+89] I would like to carefully recommend J Black.. .🌚

5. [+35] They better not take a bunch of men just to strip them down and make them do stupid sh*t..

6. [+17] I told you, Mnet would never pass up an opportunity to milk something like this ^^

7. [+16] My love Youngdeuk might be on it then ㅠㅠ

8. [+8] Daebak 🔥🔥

-