Park Ki Woong's paintings sell out for 10 million won a piece

Article: 'Art school graduate' Park Ki Woong's 10 million won paintings all 8 sold out

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+273] Pink Panther???

2. [+357] Aren't there copyright laws to this stuff? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+197] I thought of the Pink Panther the moment I saw it.. how is it different..? I even looked it up on Naver and it just looks like the Pink Panther...;;

4. [+94] It's basically the Pink Panther. This guy's life is on easy mode..

5. [+52] Just looks like a black version of Pink Panther... there's no issue with copyright??? 😮

6. [+34] The spelling of Marvel...

7. [+30] Why didn't he just create a new character? It's basically the Pink Panther with a different color.

8. [+21] Hmm... I wonder who bought these for 10 million won... 😮

9. [+21] Isn't this the Pink Panther??... I smell a controversy brewing

10. [+12] Why in the world would anyone buy this for 10 million won...

-