Jung Ho Yeon and Lee Yoomi enjoy skyrocketing fame after breakout roles in 'Squid Game'


Article: 'Squid Game' Jung Ho Yeon's international popularity skyrockets, SNS followers jump from 400k to 1.3 million

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+187] I can't believe that was her first time acting.. why is she so good

2. [+185] Lee Dong Hui must be happy at this news

3. [+77] Her acting's really good but her North Korean saturi was kind of cringy... I think she could've showed off her more of her acting chops if she didn't have to play a North Korean character 👏👏👏

4. [+53] I stayed up all night on Chuseok to watch this ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ😂😂😂

5. [+42] Honestly, her acting as a North Korean defector was kind of awkward but she did really great for her first time

6. [+7] She has surpassed 1.4 million now

7. [+37] Let's get her co-star Lee Yoomi to skyrocket too!

8. [+4] Jung Ho Yeon and Lee Yoomi are both so great

-

Article: Netflix's Saebyeok x Jiyoung's chemistry brings in the fans through Netflix's 'Squid Game'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+204] She looks like Sulli

2. [+131] That Jiyoung person is great at acting

3. [+105] She gives me a mix of Sulli and Goo Hara vibes. She's very beautiful on the outside but her acting was too good and it made me so sad ㅠㅠ

4. [+136] She's been very consistent with her work and has a great career history + talent to back it up, I respect her a lot

5. [+42] She deserves all the fame

6. [+17] It felt great seeing someone so fresh and cool instead of your usual plastic beauty..

7. [+62] They were the best actors of the show

8. [+10] I sobbed because of them ㅠㅠ

9. [+8] Sigh.. Saebyeok was charming but Jiyoung tug at my heartstrings

10. [+6] I want them both to go to Jeju Island!!!

-