Baekhyun reveals why Lee Soo Man was insistent on 'Wolf' being released before 'Growl'

Article: Lee Soo Man shows excellent taste by choosing order of EXO's song promos 

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

While SM staff originally picked the order of 'Growl' -> 'Wolf', Lee Soo Man insisted on 'Wolf' first to show the group's performance potential, which ended up being successful for the group.

1. [+247] Lee Soo Man's gut feeling is just daebak.. He really has an eye for these things..

2. [+190] I heard he's been planning EXO's world building and concepts since early 2000, too. He really does have an eye for this stuff. I hope he lives until 200 for the sake of K-Pop. I want him to live longer than me ^^

3. [+136] If 'Growl' had been released before 'Wolf', I can't even imagine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think EXO would be as successful as they are today 😂 They caught people's attention with how funny 'Wolf' was and then they came out with an amazing song that caught the hearts of Korean women

4. [+67] The timing was daebak... Having 'Wolf' released before 'Growl' was the timing of the gods..

5. [+41] Lee Soo Man really has an eye for this stuff

6. [+9] I miss EXO... ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+9] Lee Soo Man must live a long and healthy life...

8. [+5] Yes 👍🏻👍🏻 Thank you Lee Soo Man for having 'Wolf' released before 'Growl'

9. [+2] I was only a fan during their earlier days but it was Kai's look during 'Wolf' and how unique the song was that made me join the fandom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-