TV: 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' starts off at 8.1% viewer ratings

Article: Shin Min Ah and Kim Sun Ho's romcom 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' starts off with 8.1% viewer ratings

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+9] It's fun ㅜㅠ healing drama ㅠㅠ

2. [+2] Is it fun? Can anyone who's watched it give me some comments? 

- I thought it was fun. It's a remake of Hong's Chinese Kitchen and it's just something you can watch comfortably with simple scenes to laugh at ㅎㅎ and the ocean scenery is pretty too

- It has similar vibes to 'When the Camellia Blooms', it's good

- The first episode's a bit boring but the ending of it will make you smile 😄

- Kim Sun Ho will make you fall for the drama... especially the ending of the first episode. It made me determined to watch the rest.

- I found the plot so nonsensical and boring but the actors are great and are so beautiful and handsome, which is what I watched for

- Kim Sun Ho is a 1N2D member so of course he'll have the viewer ratings on his side but the plot will have to live up to maintain those ratings

3. [+7] Finally a fun romcom to watch~

4. [+6] Kim Sun Ho!!!! How could I not watch

5. [+5] It's fun~~~ I highly recommend it

6. [+4] Kim Sun Ho is a must watch

-