SM fans panic as they notice Lee Soo Man is selling his shares

Article: SNS trends '#sorry Lee Soo Man please come back' as Lee Soo Man sells his stocks

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+1,742] Please.. I'll stop begging for Bubble, I'll stop asking for you to serve in the army in place of members, I'll pack you kimbap for Kwangya

2. [+901] We don't mean any of the things we say.. never.. We'll never tease you again... Your name is S(oo) M(an).. why are you selling your stocks..

3. [+665] SM without Lee Soo Man is like Hong Chul Team without Hong Chul

4. [+625] I just hope China doesn't end up owning majority..

5. [+512] I mean, an SM without Lee Soo Man? ㅠㅠ..

6. [+480] If SM gets acquired, I'm going to take a dump in front of the company

7. [+316] Grandpa, please, don't do this... SM without you is like french fries without potatoes... dried sweet potatoes without sweet potatoes... a flower field without flowers... colored pencils without colors... a strawberry cake without strawberries

8. [+208] Why does everyone think SM is going to get acquired by a Chinese company? You can just search SM on Naver and see that CJ and Kakao are competing and SM said they wouldn't sell to Big Hit and Naver...

9. [+117] I'm sorry, it's my fault, I hated on you all the time but I never meant it, you know that, right? ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+137] Don't let Hybe acquire SM, never Hybe, don't let it be Hybe, and don't let China acquire SM either #leesoomancomeback

-