Song Mihno reveals he has no interest in marriage for now

Article: Song Minho confesses he "doesn't want to get married" because he doesn't like being restrained

Source: Insight via Instagram

Song Minho: "I don't have thoughts for marriage yet."

Lee Sang Min: "Then do you want to get old without ever getting married or get married at least once even if it ends in divorce?"

Song Minho: "I do want to experience it but I still have so many things I want to pursue. I'm still young as well. Personality-wise, I think I'd struggle with feeling restrained."

Tak Jae Hoon: "Do you have a romantic vision of what your wilfe will be like?"

Song Minho: "Someone who respects all mf yowkr and who makes me delicious food when I get home after work."

Tak Jae Hoon: "Why not just go to a restaurant then?"

-

1. [+287] I'd say marriage is more about 'responsibility than being 'restrained'

2. [+254] If he wants freedom, then it's better to live alone.. it's a good choice for him

3. [+77] You really can't ignore the restraints that do come with marriage

4. [+61] Someone who cooks him delicious food after work ㅋㅋ

5. [+40] Tak Jae Hoon is right, he's better off just going to a restaurant after work

6. [+13] I'm irresponsible so I know I shouldn't get married ㅠ

7. [+6] He has the talent and wealth to live alone so that might be the better decision for him

8. [+1] Mino is still young and naive, huh ㅠㅠ

-