'Nevertheless' producers to phase out Kim Min Gwi from the drama following his scandal

Article: 'Nevertheless' producers "We will be editing out Kim Min Gwi's screentime as much as possible starting this week"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+314] It's unfortunate. I enjoyed the chemistry between the two. The lead couple is a bit boring 😭

2. [+151] I enjoy them as a couple in the drama but reality is quite different... His acting career seems to be over now!!!

3. [+100] Ah... ㅠ I really liked his saturi... the way he talks... how unfortunate.... ㅜㅜ

4. [+89] I really enjoyed this couple's acting in the drama 😢

5. [+47] I was so jealous of this couple in the drama but I guess drama can never reflect reality. I'm really disappointed at how different he is in real life from his drama character.

6. [+106] My favorite couple ã… ã…  what did the female co-star do to deserve this

7. [+31] How unfair to his female co-star

8. [+6] My favorite couple, how unfortunate

9. [+5] Daebak~ they were my favorite couple in the drama

10. [+6] They should just remove him completely

-