Netizens marvel at beauty of Kazakhstan flag bearer at opening ceremony



Article: Channels fixed on Kazakhstan athlete at the Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+349] Mom, I'm going to Kazakhstan!!!!!

2. [+126] She looks like a princess

3. [+106] Looks like we were all thinking the same thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+81] I thought she was so pretty too, I just kept staring ㅎㅎ

5. [+54] She really looks like the real life version of Elsa.. so damn pretty ㅠ

6. [+24] I think the face mask was a big factor

7. [+23] Everyone blended in but she definitely stood out ㅎㅎ

8. [+15] Her dress made her look like a goddess~~~~

9. [+4] Her dress is so pretty, like something out of a Disney movie

10. [+2] I was also surprised when she came out because she was so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ