Kim Yuna's double eyelid crease look deeper




Article: Kim Yuna's thin double eyelids are getting deeper

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+648] This unni lacks nothing...

2. [+497] I know someone with eyes like hers, they're cool. Kim Yuna's so pretty..

3. [+485] I naturally formed double eyelids when I turned 35 and a lot of people question if I got them done or not. I think Kim Yuna's are naturally getting deeper too with age. I don't think she got double eyelid surgery ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+114] Queen Yuna

5. [+86] Beautiful as always ✨

6. [+76] I know people who formed double eyelids later on in life~

7. [+74] I think it's just a case of getting older and losing her baby fat and the fat around her eyelids. Sometimes thick mascara will always deepen the crease as well.

8. [+45] Her double eyelids look very pretty

9. [+30] Our Kim Yuna is getting older too~~

10. [+34] This happened to me and so many people thought I got work done. Even my friend of 20 years 🤣 I think it's just a natural part of aging, where your eyes naturally start to form more wrinkles. It leaves deep lines like this so people who haven't seen me in a while all wonder if I got plastic surgery ㅋ

11. [+16] I had monolids for 19 years and then lost 10 kg in college and formed double eyelids ㅋㅋㅋ

-